About the Book
Author: Linda James
Genre: Non-Fiction, Self Help, Mind, Body and Spirit
Seachange @ Work brings ancient wisdom and energy techniques into the modern workplace to reshape our work habits, rejuvenate the work environment and create more personal energy. Author Linda Mary James has tailored this book for the 21st century workplace so the concepts can be incorporated seamlessly into the daily routine.
Linda shows readers how to track and manage their energy levels throughout the working day. She also looks afresh at the modern corporate environment, introducing the concept of the energy system of a business to illustrate the importance of a well-balanced workplace.
Seachange @ Work is structured around a typical working day. The book starts with the journey to work, takes readers through their working day and shows how to:
- Create an ideal working day
- Arrive at work feeling fresh and ready to take on the day
- Understand the chakra energy of your business
- Identify key areas that would benefit from an increase in energy flow
- Create a supportive working environment
- Easily introduce the beneficial effects of colour, gemstones/crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound etc into your workplace
- Be your authentic self in the workplace
- See working relationships from a different angle
- Maintain high productive energy all day.
- Arrive home with energy to enjoy the rest of day
- Work with passion and purpose
Each chapter provides clear, easy-to-follow guidance 5 minute exercises designed to help readers gain a greater awareness of their environment and develop the basic skills to sense and work with the energy around them. In this practical and engaging book, Linda James shows how, with small adjustments, readers will bring authentic, positive changes and increased energy to their working day.
The more Linda learnt about energy healing and spiritual wisdom, the more she discovered that we can incorporate it into our working life. She found that we can experience our working day in a more positive and energised way. Linda’s desire is to take ancient wisdom and energy techniques to the business world in a way that workers, managers and executives can understand and use to make positive changes for their personal wellbeing, the wellbeing of the staff and their colleagues, and the health of the business itself.
Linda Mary James was born in England, and spent time in Toronto, Canada before moving to live and work in Sydney, Australia. In writing Seachange @ Work Linda draws on more than 30 years’ management experience and concurrently over 15 years energy healing experience. She is a Certified Energy Healer, Holistic Counsellor and Transformational Life Coach, writer and teacher of inspirational courses in Sydney, Australia.
Twitter: Linda James @ LindaJa37222250